Polaroid a new owner and a new product.
A crowdfunded start-up, which formerly licensed the brand for its instant-film cameras, is now in control.
And at Berlin’s Ifa tech show it unveiled the OneStep+ – its first app-controlled camera.
Chris Fox reports.
More from my site
- Surveillance camera drones and other news BBC Click's Marc Cieslak looks at some of the week's best technology stories including:A US federal judge in Seattle has blocked the release of software that allows consumers to […]
- The Polaroid archive of Wim Wenders Wim Wenders, the director behind great movies such as Paris, Texas and Buena Vista Social Club, also has one of the largest collection of Polaroids. He has thousands of images taken at […]
- Swann home security camera sends video to wrong user Media playback is unsupported on your device Media captionWATCH: Video footage from a family's kitchen was leaked via Swann's appA leading security […]
- The 360 degree phone camera ‘revolution’ BBC Click's Dan Simmons looks at some of the best technology news stories of the week including:The gadget that turns both cameras in your phone into super-wide 180 degree windows and […]
- Yemen cholera epidemic ‘controlled’ by computer predictions Media playback is unsupported on your device Media captionHow weather forecasts are used to prevent cholera outbreaksCholera cases in Yemen have […]
- ‘I bought my mum a flat just by renting out my camera kit’ Image copyright Antonio Salvani Image caption […]
- Fireball caught on camera over Perth A fireball - believed to be a meteor - has lit up the sky near Perth in Western Australia. Source link
- Lombok earthquake: Moment the quake struck caught on camera Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Copy this link […]
- Nigerian seven-year-old photographer on mastering the camera Nigerian seven-year-old Moyinoluwa Oluwaseun is making her name as a photographer. Source link
- Mental Health Awareness Week: ‘My camera helped me beat anxiety’ Image copyright John Mannell Image caption […]