Fewer young people are choosing to drink but what does that mean for Freshers’ Week?
Today found out how this year, Newcastle University sold £70 wristbands giving freshers access to 80 different activities as an alternative way to spend their first week.
More from my site
- Freshers' week 2018: Uni advice from the Class of 2017 Second year university students give advice to the 2018 freshers. Source link
- Newcastle pyjama rave aims to get more kids reading It can be hard to find time as a parent to sleep, let alone find time to go to a rave.Seven Stories, the National Centre for Children's Books in Newcastle, hosted a 'pyjama rave' for […]
- Newcastle photos by ‘flawed visionary’ T Dan Smith go on show Image copyright Estate of T Dan Smith Image caption […]
- Newcastle mother appeals on Twitter for new kidney Image copyright Joanne D'Onofrio Image caption […]
- Newcastle 1-2 Chelsea: DeAndre Yedlin own goal gives Blues victory Eden Hazard (centre) scored his first goal of the seasonMaurizio Sarri's Chelsea maintained their winning start to the Premier League season with victory over […]
- Free school meals are changing but will children lose out? Image copyright Reuters New analysis of how many children will benefit […]
- Changing the world, one dinner at a time Can posh restaurants and top chefs also win a competition for social activism? Source link
- Disabled train users to get new ‘life-changing’ app Image copyright Getty Images Image caption […]
- University chief wants to bring back maintenance grants Image copyright PA The head of an elite group of universities has called […]
- Cystic fibrosis mothers’ plea over ‘life-changing’ drug Media playback is unsupported on your device Media captionCystic fibrosis means gruelling sessions of physiotherapy every day for three-year-old […]