A slimmer Tom Watson appears in Parliament and on TV screens after shedding more than seven stone (46kg), and has managed to reverse his Type-2 diabetes.
The Labour Party deputy leader and West Bromwich MP told Politics Live reporter Elizabeth Glinka why, and how, he lost the weight, and is encouraging others to do the same.
More from my site
- Labour anti-Semitism: Tom Watson told to let party boss handle it Image copyright PA John McDonnell has backed Labour's general secretary […]
- Labour anti-Semitism: Tom Watson clashes with party boss Image copyright PA Wire / Getty Image caption […]
- Labour risks ‘eternal shame’ over anti-Semitism, says Tom Watson Image copyright PA Image caption […]
- Cardiff boy, 7, finally walks after losing both legs aged 3 Media playback is unsupported on your device Media captionRomeo was diagnosed with purpura fulminans after complaining of leg painRomeo Hadley was […]
- James Watson: Scientist loses titles after claims over race Image copyright EPA Image caption […]
- Weight Watchers slims down in rebrand Image copyright MISTER LYNCH Weight Watchers has unveiled a slimmed down […]
- What’s gone wrong at Weight Watchers? Image copyright WW Image caption […]
- Saudi Arabia ‘detains seven activists’ ahead of lifting of driving ban Image copyright Reuters Image caption […]
- Emma Watson talks of ‘optimism’ on Time’s Up anniversary Image copyright Getty Images Actress Emma Watson says she is "optimistic" […]
- ‘I want Emma Watson to see Dancing Hermione’ says viral star Image copyright Kelsey Ellison YouTubers like Kelsey Ellison spend time […]