A slimmer Tom Watson appears in Parliament and on TV screens after shedding more than seven stone (46kg), and has managed to reverse his Type-2 diabetes.
The Labour Party deputy leader and West Bromwich MP told Politics Live reporter Elizabeth Glinka why, and how, he lost the weight, and is encouraging others to do the same.
More from my site
- Labour risks ‘eternal shame’ over anti-Semitism, says Tom Watson Image copyright PA Image caption […]
- Cardiff boy, 7, finally walks after losing both legs aged 3 Media playback is unsupported on your device Media captionRomeo was diagnosed with purpura fulminans after complaining of leg painRomeo Hadley was […]
- Weight Watchers slims down in rebrand Image copyright MISTER LYNCH Weight Watchers has unveiled a slimmed down […]
- ‘I want Emma Watson to see Dancing Hermione’ says viral star Image copyright Kelsey Ellison YouTubers like Kelsey Ellison spend time […]
- Saudi Arabia ‘detains seven activists’ ahead of lifting of driving ban Image copyright Reuters Image caption […]
- UK risks losing nearly £1bn of EU funding, say councils Image copyright PA Image caption […]
- Facebook losing out to YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat among US teens Image copyright Getty Images Image caption […]
- Losing friends, moving home and being broke – life after university Image copyright Other Image caption […]
- Idaho State University faces fine for losing plutonium Image copyright Getty Images A US university faces a fine of $8,500 […]
- Labour conference: Female joint deputy leader plan ditched Image copyright PA Plans for a woman to be elected joint deputy leader of […]