Actor Jeff Goldblum, has told BBC Radio 5 Live’s Nihal Arthanayake he often cries listening to music.
The Jurassic Park actor, who has released his debut album of jazz, described how his three-year-old son reacts when he cries.
More from my site
- The Proclaimers: ‘Where has the political music gone?’ The Proclaimers have returned with the politically charged album "Angry Cyclist", but have told BBC Radio 5 Live they “wonder at the lack of political writing in mainstream pop”. […]
- Rajar figures: Listeners swap news shows for music Image caption Mishal Husain of Radio 4's Today and Nicky Campbell from 5 Live […]
- You Me At Six: Rock music needs to raise its game Image copyright Getty Images You Me At Six say rock music needs to "raise […]
- Sheku Kanneh-Mason: Teen cellist wins new Breakthrough music prize Sheku Kanneh-Mason has become the first artist to receive a new breakthrough music prize.The 19-year-old cellist has […]
- ‘Accidental album’ up for major music prize Image copyright Xtra Mile Recordings Image caption […]
- Ariana Grande and Aretha Franklin dominate music charts Image copyright PA/BBC Image caption […]
- SOS! Will Abba’s new music live up to their legacy? Image caption Abba won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1974, and went on to sell […]
- Lauren Laverne to present 6 Music breakfast show Lauren Laverne is to replace Shaun Keaveny on BBC 6 Music's breakfast show, it has been announced.The presenter, […]
- Frozen music: The festival with ice instruments The BBC Travel Show visits the festival which has ice drums, ice horns and even an ice didgeridoo. Source link
- BBC to make classical music archive available Image caption The BBC Symphony Orchestra performed at the BBC Proms 2018 […]