Children frequently ingest small objects and naturally parents worry about the consequences.
Six paediatricians from the UK swallowed Lego as part of an experiment to see how long it takes to pass through the human body.
We spoke to one at the University of Leicester to find out more…including why?!
Please don’t try this at home.
More from my site
- Shreyas Royal: Child chess prodigy’s family can stay in UK Image copyright Jitendra Singh Nine-year-old chess prodigy Shreyas Royal […]
- Child passport renewal error hits hundreds Media playback is unsupported on your device Media captionMother whose child's passport renewal was rejected by error hits out at Home OfficeMore […]
- David McGreavy: Triple child killer cleared for release Image copyright Mercury Press Image caption […]
- US child migrants: 2,000 separated from families in six weeks Image copyright Getty Images Image caption […]
- Holiday childcare: ‘I’m lucky – my sister has my child’ Image copyright Getty Images "There's no way I can work, on my wages, and […]
- Coaching parents may reduce child’s obesity Image copyright Getty Images Image caption […]
- Parents who saved their only child by giving her away Image caption Lien was one of thousands of Dutch Jewish children hidden from […]
- Ex-Celtic coach McCafferty jailed for child sex abuse Image copyright Alan lewis Image caption […]
- Child abuse inquiry: School ‘reputations put before victims’ Image caption Pupils at Ampleforth (pictured) and Downside were subjected to […]
- Javid to warn over ‘shocking’ online child sex abuse Image copyright Getty Images Image caption […]