Gaten Matarazzo, 16, who plays Dustin in the hit Netflix show talks about what viewers can expect from season three and why he prefers performing live on stage to on-camera acting.
He spoke to BBC News alongside his friends and family at the For The Love Of Sci-Fi festival in Manchester, where their band Work In Progress was performing.
More from my site
- Stranger Things comic will explore the Upside Down
Stranger Things fans will be able to explore the […]
- Riverdale: Death, jail and a supernatural season three?
- 13 Reasons Why: Season two is ‘unnecessary’, critics say
The second season of 13 Reasons Why arrived on […]
- The Big Bang Theory final season to end in 2019
- Strictly Come Dancing: Finalists share memories and best bits from the season
From top scores to messages from fans, the celebrity dancers share their favourite moments ahead of this weekend’s final.Ashley Roberts, Stacey Dooley, Joe Suggs, Faye Tozer and their […]
- Kidney donor explains decision to give to a stranger
Would you give one of your organs up to someone you don't know?That's what 28-year-old Jack Bloomfield has decided to do, by donating a kidney.Jack, from Hamble in Hampshire, is one of […]
- Five things Americans can expect from Love Island
Love Island is heading to the US - the hit British […]
- Great British Bake Off: A baker’s dozen of things to know about the new series
Mark Bourdillon / Love Productions
Ah, it's that time […]
- Horsefly season: How to avoid being bitten
It is horsefly season, which means all those enjoying the countryside should watch out for bites.
- Surfer tracks down stranger who saved his life in Croyde