Former MPs have consulted schoolchildren on plans for a Holocaust memorial at Westminster.
Ex-Labour MP, Ed Balls, and former Tory MP, Eric Pickles, joined a Year 11 class at the Sacred Heart School in Camberwell for a discussion about the Holocaust.
More from my site
- Anthony Bourdain: Chef’s mother plans memorial tattoo Image copyright Getty Images Image caption […]
- Poland Holocaust law: Government U-turn on jail threat Image copyright Getty Images Image caption […]
- Rick Astley sings with Nottingham schoolchildren Pupils at a primary school have met 1980s singer Rick Astley - and even performed a track with the singer.Students at Nottingham's Netherfield Primary School wrote to the star after […]
- Climate strike: Schoolchildren protest over climate change Media playback is unsupported on your device Media captionChildren protest over climate change and environmentPupils from around the UK went "on […]
- Holocaust survivor Harry Bibring dies after giving educational talk Image copyright HET Images Image caption […]
- Stephen Hawking’s memorial service to be held at Westminster Abbey Image caption The physicist was a fellow at Cambridge University for more than […]
- Brexiteers discuss Theresa May leadership challenge Image copyright EPA Conservative MPs opposed to Theresa May's Brexit plan […]
- Former MP killed in WW1 finally added to Parliament’s memorial Media playback is unsupported on your device Media captionWW1: The forgotten hero MPA forgotten hero has finally been remembered on Parliament's […]
- Mental health plans ‘failing a generation’, say MPs Image copyright Place2Be Image caption […]
- Strictly Come Dancing finalists discuss their ups, downs and future plans Image caption Stacey Dooley, Joe Sugg, Ashley Roberts and Faye Tozer will […]