A new art installation has been unveiled outside London’s Tate Modern gallery, called Ice Watch.
The work by the Scandinavian artist Olafur Eliasson consists of 30 melting blocks of ice brought from a fjord in Greenland.
The artist says it is a topical reminder of the dangers of the warming of the planet.
More from my site
- Tania Buguera explains Tate Modern’s new Turbine Hall installation Image copyright EPA Image caption […]
- Chinese firm Dalian Wanda opens $7.9bn ‘movie metropolis’ Image copyright AFP Image caption […]
- Modern Family star Sarah Hyland shares assault story Image copyright Getty Images Image caption […]
- Tina Turner opens up about son’s suicide Media playback is unsupported on your device Media captionTina Turner: "I am really proud of what my future as a star became"Tina Turner has opened […]
- Lovell lights: turning a telescope into an art installation Image copyright Christopher Foster Looming up out of the green Cheshire […]
- “There’s so much guilt in being a modern parent” Image copyright Getty Images Image caption […]
- The ‘Baby’ that ushered in modern computer age Image copyright Museum of Science and Industry, Manchester Image […]
- Modern students ‘prefer work to drugs’ Image copyright Getty Images Image caption […]
- British bar workers in Majorca ‘at risk of modern slavery’ Image copyright Getty Images Young Britons could be at risk of modern […]
- Wage squeeze worst in modern history says TUC Image copyright PA The UK's real wage squeeze will be the worst in modern […]