Salisbury Playhouse is enjoying record ticket sales for its pantomime.
That’s despite a downturn in visitor numbers to the city since a nerve agent attack in March.
Demand has been so high for the Playhouse’s version of Beauty And The Beast, an extra week has been added to the run.
More from my site
- Salisbury attack: Scientist Vladimir Uglev ‘helped create Novichok’ Media playback is unsupported on your device Media captionRetired Russian scientist Vladimir Uglev says he created a Novichok nerve agent.Moscow […]
- Russian spy: What are nerve agents and what do they do? Image copyright Reuters […]
- Ariana Grande says she has PTSD after Manchester attack Image copyright Getty Images Ariana Grande says she doesn't think she'll […]
- Empire’s Jussie Smollett: Stars show support after attack Image copyright Getty Images Stars are showing their support for actor […]
- Dale Winton died of natural causes, agent says Image caption Winton's death prompted an outpouring of tributes from his fellow […]
- Salisbury poisoning: EU sanctions Russian suspects Image copyright Metropolitan Police Image caption […]
- Russian spy: Salisbury diners told to wash possessions Media playback is unsupported on your device Media captionProf Dame Sally Davies said the risk of harm was "low" Up to 500 […]
- Nicaragua family killed in arson attack a day after ceasefire Image copyright AFP Image caption […]
- Boy in court after drill attack on woman in Strabane Image caption Police said the attack happened at Railway Street at about 02:00 […]
- Senator Rand Paul wins damages after neighbour attack Image copyright Getty Images Image caption […]