Instagram is awash with perfect bodies, perfect clothes and perfect hair.
But what if you’re an influencer and fighting a one-in-a-million condition?
Zoe Buxton’s muscles are slowly turning to bone because of Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva (FOP), but she sustains a following of fashion and lifestyle enthusiasts.
More from my site
- Are Instagram stars facing a brand backlash? Image copyright Olivia Rink/@aesthetiica Image caption […]
- The nurses tackling mental illness in police custody An estimated third of those arrested by police in England are experiencing mental health problems.Most police forces now have mental health nurses working with them to help those […]
- Demi Lovato cancels London concert due to illness Image copyright PA Image caption […]
- David Baddiel reveals why you have to ‘laugh at illness and death’ Image copyright BBC/Amanda Benson Image caption […]
- Facebook and Instagram introduce time limit tool Image copyright Getty Images Image caption […]
- One million French smokers quit in a year amid anti-smoking measures Image copyright AFP Image caption […]
- R.E.M.’s Michael Stipe: ‘I’m quitting Instagram this week’ R.E.M.'s Michael Stipe has told Newsnight that he is quitting Instagram. The band's former frontman opened up about how he doesn't like the idea of being "tracked or followed".He says […]
- How Instagram is influencing hotel design If a picture wasn’t uploaded, did it even happen? That’s the feeling amongst many today – especially millennials – and it’s something businesses are increasingly taking note of. This […]
- How Tuna the dog became an Instagram star Tuna, a Chihuahua-Dachshund mix, has 1.9 million followers on Instagram. Source link
- Instagram longer videos: How new IGTV feature will work Image copyright Instagram Instagram has released a long-form video feature […]