The Queens of Art tour, which travels across eight UK cities and towns, claims to be the first UK tour to feature a female line-up of rappers, musicians and DJs for every date.
So what is it like to be a woman working on the scene today? And what goes into putting on a tour?
Video journalist Aisha Doherty
More from my site
- German rappers anti-Semitism lyrics probe dropped Image copyright AFP Image caption […]
- Wireless Festival hosts all-female stage after controversy Image copyright Getty Images Wireless Festival will now host an all-female […]
- Etching Irish abortion referendum into history Image copyright Getty Images The Republic of Ireland's referendum to […]
- Hot weather reveals hidden history to archaeologists The UK heatwave has been good for aerial archaeologists spotting hidden treasures in the dry fields. Source link
- Wage squeeze worst in modern history says TUC Image copyright PA The UK's real wage squeeze will be the worst in modern […]
- How the Troy story is getting a female makeover Image copyright Alamy Image caption […]
- New Natural History Museum room honours Mary Anning The room has been transformed in honour of pioneering palaeontologist Mary Anning. Source link
- Trump’s birthright plan: The legality, politics and history Image copyright Getty Images Image caption […]
- Herbal history: Five garden plants with a hidden past Image copyright RHS Lindley Collections Image caption […]
- Love Island cliche ‘puts off female firefighters’, says brigade chief Image copyright Getty Images Image caption […]