During an impressive career as a professional downhill skateboarder, South African Kent Lingeveldt started tinkering with custom-made boards for his friends. Seventeen years later, he now hand makes 500 boards a year.
Africa Business Report went to meet Kent in his workshop.
More from my site
- Norwich student artist uses junk plastic to make artwork Norwich art student Jessica Mae Gower uses her spare time to recycle plastic to make art. Source link
- Artwork sale earns Hertfordshire County Council £440,000 Image copyright Hertfordshire County Council Image caption […]
- ‘Migrants’ found on boat off Dover included toddler Image caption The vessel was located off the coast of Dover at 04:30 GMT […]
- US jobless rate hits 49-year low of 3.7% Image copyright Getty Images The US unemployment rate fell to 3.7% in […]
- TSB crisis: No end in sight for customers Image copyright PA Online payment problems are continuing for frustrated […]
- The friends who giggled their way to an incontinence business Image copyright Gypsy Westwood Image caption […]
- How roller skates became a million dollar idea When you wear them, you can glide when you walk - or you can go careering into walls. People use them for fun, for sport and even for getting to work. They're roller skates, and they […]
- The death of a Poundworld Across the UK, discount retailer Poundworld is holding closing-down sales. For staff who worked for the chain and […]
- UK-EU customs partnership ‘still on table’ Media playback is unsupported on your device Media captionWhat is the EU customs union?A new "customs partnership" with the EU - which is fiercely […]
- CYBG improves bid for Virgin Money Image copyright Newscast The owner of Clydesdale Bank and Yorkshire Bank, […]